1. Solar electricity is produced via the Photovoltaic Effect when the sunlight hits your solar panels.
2. Your inverter is able to convert the DC electricity into AC electricity, which can be used in your home.
3. A switchboard allows your usable AC electricity to be sent to the appliances in your home.
4. All households with solar are required to have a bi-directional meter.
5. Any unused solar electricity is then sent back to the grid.
We are a solar solutions, support & supply company, established in 2016. Our single focus is to provide the most cost-effective solar solutions that best align with our clients’ needs. Our team brings many years of solar knowledge and experience to the field.
Full Solar System Installations
Solar Panel Installations